We need 4 hugs a day for survival. We need 8 hugs a day for maintenance. We need 12 days a hug for growth. – Virgina Satir
We’re going for 12 per day, okay? Here’s how (amend as necessary):
- Hug your neighbour when you go to borrow something for breakfast.
- Hug your friend with whom you meet up to travel to work.
- Hug your barista.
- Hug the security guard at work.
- Hug the receptionist.
- Hug the next hugable person you see at work.
- Hug the next hugable person on your coffee break. (It’s okay if these are the same people. It’s 12 hugs you need, not 12 separate people hugging you!)
- Hug someone you are having lunch with.
- Hug a person who works at the café where you’re eating.
- Hug that lunch date person when you are going back to work.
- Hug someone goodbye when you’re leaving work.
- Hug someone you’re meeting up with after work.
Wow. That went so quickly! There are hours left in the day. Hug away!
(Note: Not quite sure what happens if you have 13 or more hugs, so please use this tool with caution.)
Want more stuff like this in your life more often? Book training now.